Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pink!

 We got invited to the Pink concert (courtesy of Mel, thank you very much, it was so much fun!) and went last night. I have to say that I was not a major fan or really not even a minor fan but thought it would be fun and make us feel young and hip again! Well I had zero expectations but I have to tell you that Pink's performance went above and beyond any sort of expectation I could have had!


photo courtesy: Zimbo

She was amazing! Beautiful costumes, crazy sets, and great music. I guess I did not really realize how touching and real and raw her music is. I always just assumed it was some pop crap they played on the top 40's but when you really listen to it there is definitely a message. In at least every song she played last night anyways. So if you have not listened or haven't heard anything recently you should check it and her out because I am now obsessed!



photo courtesy: Zimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Swiss Avenue! Come back again soon, ya hear!