- Buttons, different shapes and sizes.
- Photo Frames- (mine are from Dollar Tree and held a 3x3 photo)
- Spray Paint- only if you want to change the color of your frames
- Glue- I used white craft glue.
- Ribbon for hanging- a large grosgrain ribbon and a small ribbon for the scarf.
- Fancy paper or fabric.
- Tiny twigs for snowman arms.
I started arranging the buttons to make a snowman and a tree. It was so easy!! The tree had a "star" that was a small rhinestone that I found in my buttons.
*UPDATE*- My gift got stolen and stirred up some gift exchange drama!! It was a fun night had by all!