Thursday, July 8, 2010

More DIY, less boring Wedding stuff!

I'm worried about paying for it, #1, worried about picking out the right things that really express you and your partner #2, and worried about having the time to do all the DIY you want to do, #3. The wedding that is.

I think I waited so long, well I was busy too, to post about being engaged because I wasn't exactly sure I wanted this blog to turn into THAT kind of a blog, if you know what I mean... Also not sure if I wanted to start a different blog with all the wedding happenings, or keep it all on one?

From my findings though, bloggers who do two separate blogs find it hard to keep up with both blogs on top of all the wedding stuff... after their wedding, the wedding specific blog just kinda falls by the wayside.

I know that I'm going to make aka DIY a lot of things and would like to showcase them here. But let me preface this with saying that the wedding fru fru, glitz, and overpaying for flour and sugar are the exact opposite of what I am trying to achieve with the wedding.

So I will stick with the DIY and fun postings here I think, bc thats my favorite thing to read about and blog about! Some fun wedding thingys may be thrown in there too!

Thank you for everyone's well wishes and congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Swiss Avenue! Come back again soon, ya hear!