Thursday, August 25, 2011

Year Wrap Up!

With my birthday fast approaching I decided to look back at all the happenings of the past year.

September:
Amazing birthday party, thanks to my hunny, in a suite at The Melrose.



October: The Rangers went to the World Series:



December: hard month, Dad had a heart attack Dec 26th. Also my puppy that I got for my 16th birthday, Kayton, passed away. Kayton is on the right, this was his last picture.



I went to NYC!! Again, amazing!


It snowed in Dallas. Enough for a few snow days at work!


I saw Lady Gaga live in concert, about 10 feet from my face.


I met Lisa Loeb!!


Riann and I took wedding engagement pictures!


The Mavs won the Championship. This is a CAKE someone sent to congratulate!


I went to California with my sisters and best friends! The view from our beach house:



Now all that's left is another birthday!!

Swiss Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Swiss Avenue! Come back again soon, ya hear!