Thursday, May 13, 2010

Alison's creative and cute treasures!

I cannot get over some of this stuff that my friend Alison makes! So stinkin' cute!


These felted acorns are made with the traditional felting method, which amazes me to no end.


Then she adds all the felted pieces and other adornments to these amazing yarn wrapped wreaths! This "Welcome To Our Cabin" wreath she made for her parents cabin. So cute!

Here's what Alison says about the wreath: "I made this one for mom and dads cabin. The cabin sign was an ornament I got after Christmas on super sale. Then I added real pinecones and foliage. The acorns are felted with real acorn tops."

She also made these adorable hair clips and hair clip holder for one of our friend's daughters, Reese. It is all felt and super sweet!


For Alison's own daugher, Nora, she made this Worry Doll Wreath:


Alison says:
"I made this one for Nora. It's small probably 4" or 5". It has felt roses and fabric flowers. Then I put a worry doll on it that I made when I was younger."

I love the addition of the worry doll she made! So cute to pass down to your own daughter!

And yet another Felt Rose Wreath from Alison's creative collection:


The white bird on this wreath was also felted, using the same technique as the acorns. So perfect for a little girl's room or to dress up a living room!

Thanks Ali for sharing all of your creative treasures!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Swiss Avenue! Come back again soon, ya hear!