Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luke is One!

I cannot believe it has been as long as it has since my last post. Some crazy stuff has happened in the last couple of months, and basically blogging went on the back burner. But I'm back Jack, so get ready.

Jessica is throwing baby Luke his first birthday party in a week and has homemade the cutest decorations.

First is this birthday party wreath, which she is now an expert at making:


It is yarn wrapped wreath form in delicious colors.

Then she made the cutest banner out of paper. She can't decide where to put it, though. Here it is hanging on the mirror:



Or hang on the highchair?



Either place it is so cute, including cut out letters and numbers and the birthday boy's photos!

She outdid herself on the party hats, they are totally adorable:



I love the yarn pom pom.

Thanks for sharing Jess. I love everything you made and I can't wait for Luke's big birthday!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on Swiss Avenue! Come back again soon, ya hear!