Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blogger Inspirations!

I cannot get over this obsession I have with amazing blogs and awesome websites!

For the past week I have been closely examining and loving everything I've seen on Kevin And Amanda. (Wait, that sounded weird.)

Kevin and Amanda are website geniuses, (also highly trained in website design and html.) They have several tutorials for jazzin' up your blog or scrapbook with a ton of free fonts for your very own blog embellishing enjoyment! (I had to stop myself short of adding entire blog text postings! Even though I very much wanted to, I figured it may load too slow for y'all, and if you are like me, I have no patience.)

Also to make you and everyone in the Continental United States aware of their posting from today.  It is quite possibly the most amazing peanut butter chocolate cake I have ever seen! I am literally drooling over it. I hope the cake tastes as good as the photos look! I'm talking mini peanut butter cups, people! I'll will, or someone in my family will, *hint-hint* try that recipe very soon (possibly for my own birthday next week, I'll add one more *hint* here). We'll report back to you if the pictures were doing this chocolate, peanut-buttery, slice-o-pure Heaven, justice!

Check them out right now! Tell 'em Swiss Avenue sent ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks so much for the shout out- I'm honored! :) The new font looks great! You did good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Swiss Avenue! Come back again soon, ya hear!