Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gift Tag!

Gift wrapping and tag making are fun for me and I made these tags a while back for a bottle.

I used my Congrats stamp and added 3 buttons to the tag. Also I wrapped a fabric grosgrain ribbon around the bottle.


The glue wasnt dry yet when I took these pictures.... Make sure to use fabric glue to close the ends.


This was so simple and easy to do with materials I had around the house. I think it totally dressed up this "presentation" of the bottle and made it unique! Perfect for holiday, birthday, and congrats gift!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I especially like how the width of the ribbon contributes to the overall look...I've never thought about doing that. This definitely takes the wine from just a potluck contribution to a special gift. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Swiss Avenue! Come back again soon, ya hear!